Loobani Mats & Cover
A washable dog pee pad is an absorbent mat or pad that is used to protect flooring from dog urine. These pads are usually made of a waterproof outer layer with a layer of absorbent material in the middle. Washable dog pee pads can be used indoors or outdoors to protect furniture and flooring from accidents. If you’re a pet owner, you probably consider using a washable dog pee pad. Here are some reasons why:
– You want to potty train your dog but don’t want to deal with the mess afterward.
– Your dog is sick or elderly and may have accidents in the house.
– Your anxiety dog may pee all over the place.
– Using one-time pee pads is burning a hole in your wallet.
– You have some newborn puppies and have to clean the floor all day.
Where Can I Use The Washable Dog Pee Pads?
On The Floor
Place the pad on the floor in an area where you don’t mind if there are accidents. This way, you can train your dog to pee in a specific spot and make cleanup easier.
In A Crate
Place the pad in the dog crate so you do not need to clean the crate every time there is an accident, which can save you time and keep your dog’s living space clean.
Under A Playpen
Reusable dog pee pads will create a completely safe activity area for your pets. They can eat, drink, or pee on the playpen while keeping the floor clean. This is ideal for homes with multiple dogs or puppies that are still learning to use the bathroom outside.
Why Loobani Is Better
Loobani Washable Dog Pee Pads
Reusable dog pee pads have many advantages over disposable training pads. They are more environmentally friendly because they can be reused over and over again. They are also more economical in the long run because you don’t have to keep buying new ones. Washable pads are also more comfortable for your dog to use because they are usually made of softer materials. Disposable pads usually have a plastic backing that can be uncomfortable for your dog to lie on.
And Loobani is an even better choice when it comes to washable dog pee pads since we
– Use more fabric inside so it can absorb more urine
– Have different sizes to meet your different needs
– Reinforce the anti-slip feature with bigger bottom grip points.
They produce a lot of waste that has to go into landfill.
You have to keep buying new pads.
They are usually made from cheap materials and can be quite thin, so your dog may not enjoy standing on them.