1. This automatic pet feeder is made for dry food only.
2. In order to prevent food jams, the pellet size should not exceed 1.5cm.
3. Do not put your fingers into the food outlet or try to touch the rotor.
4. Do not submerge the main unit in water as this will damage the electronic components.
5. The automatic cat feeders can only connect to the App and operate normally when it is powered by the USB cable. If the power is suddenly cut off, the battery mode can only be used based on the previous settings in the App. Battery mode cannot be used to connect to the app and control the feeder. Note: when in battery mode, the App may not connect to the feeder, meaning a new or existing feeding plan may not be changed.
If you fail to connect to the device, please check the following:
1. The default connecting mode should be with Bluetooth, if you still fail to connect, please try again or switch to AP mode.
2. Exit the app and try again.
3. If you still fail to connect, please ask our team for help.
IMPORTANT: Every time you reconnect, you must press and hold the setting button on the feeder for 7 seconds.